Tuesday 2 February 2016

Film Billboard Inspiration


I am using this film billboard as inspiration as I like the close up of the girls face as it shows her emotion and the character's that are in the film. I will use this billboard as inspiration for my film billboard as I might use the idea of having a close up of my main character evil Eden.


I am using this film billboard as inspiration for my film billboard as I like how the images of the main character's are back to back. I will use this billboard as inspiration for my film billboard as I might use the idea of having images of my two main characters back to back of having images of 'normal Eden' and 'evil Eden' back to back.


I am using this film billboard as inspiration for my film billboard as I like how there are images of the main characters and the images are at different ends of the billboard making hem both stand out individually. I also like how the credits and title is featured in the middle of the billboard. I will use the billboard as inspiration for my film billboard as I might use the idea of having the two images of my main characters at different ends of the billboard and having my title and credits in the middle of the billboard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment