Tuesday 1 March 2016

Production Company names and logos.

Ideas for production names:
  • Slasher Studios
  • Blood Moon
  • Fugal Films
  • Shadow Studio
  • Horror House Entertainment
  • Black Hole Studios
  • Insomnia Studios
  • Acid Rain Entertainment

The name we decided to choose was 'Slasher Studios'. We decided to choose this name as out trailer was a mix of a slasher film and a psychological horror film therefore we thought that it fit our trailer. Also as out trailer was of the horror genre and 'slasher' usually refers to horror we also thought it fit the genre and theme. 



2 comments:

  1. Slasher Studios is a registered LLC horror production company and has been since 2011. A simple check of Slasher Studios would bring up hundreds of articles as well as the five horror films released under the production company name. We would like any mention of Slasher Studios removed from your blog within the next 24 hours. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. I understand that it is a registered company however my work is for an educational project and I am only using it for my coursework. Once my work is marked and examined I will gladly remove it. I am sorry for any offence caused.

    ReplyDelete