Friday 29 January 2016

DVD cover inspiration.


I have chosen this DVD cover as inspiration for my own DVD cover as I like how the front of the DVD cover is split up into two half's showing the two different characters. I also like how the title is in the middle. I will use this DVD cover as inspiration for my dvd cover as I will split my DVD cover into two half's to show the two main characters which are 'normal Eden' and evil Eden'.  I also like the layout of the back of the DVD cover with the strip of photos from the film. I will also use this idea within the back of my DVD cover.


I have chosen this DVD cover as inspiration for my own DVD cover as I like how the title goes  down the side of the cover rather than the traditional way the title is displayed across. I also like how next to the title, the slogan goes across from it. I also like how the back of the DVD cover has one main image with the slogan  and synopsis written on it rather than in a separate box, I also like how the other images and the screenshots surrounds the main image. I will use the title idea as inspiration from this DVD cover for my DVD cover and I will also include my slogan on my DVD cover. I will also use the idea of the synopsis being wrote on the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment