Friday 29 January 2016

MoviePoster Inspiration



I have chose this magazine for inspiration for my magazine poster as I like how there is a hand in the eye trying to make it look as if there is somebody trapped inside the person. With the type of film trailer I am making, this matches perfectly with my style of film as Eden is trapped within herself. I will use this magazine poster a inspiration by using the eye as the main image of 'normal' Eden and have a teardrop coming out of her eye to show her upset and within the eye I will show evil Eden's face and both hands trying to escape.I like this poster as it looks very simple yet it really captures the readers attention, at first glance you just see an eye but within the eye there is a hand within. I think that tis is a connotation of somebody that is feeling trapped or somebodys demons trying to escape them. This is good poster because it straight away made me think about what is it about. The slogan at the top makes me wonder what was so bad that they had to try to forget there past. I think that this poster is great because it keeps you guessing and includes lots of unanswered questions. I will definitely take some elements from this poster. I will also use the slogan idea from this movie poster as I think it is intriguing and draws the audience in as they want to know what it is about. 




I have chose this movie poster for inspiration for my movie poster as I like this poster as it is very simple and doesn't give any indication of what the movie is going to be about. Another factor i like is that there is no bold colour except the painting which looks like it has been done with blood this really makes it stand out and is the first thing i notice when i look at the poster. I also like the layout of this poster as it isn't cluttered and every element has its own space so they really stand out. The poster is intriguing as it makes you think 'what is the girl doing?' and 'why is there a face in the blood?' and 'who is the person in the blood?', this makes me want to watch the film to have these questions answered . I like the mystery of the poster and I will try to use this movie poster as inspiration to make my movie poster mysterious and intriguing. 



I have chose this movie poster for inspiration for my movie poster as I really like that in this poster there is no colour other than red riding hood who is the main character this makes her really stand out and really catches the audiences attention. This could be a connotation of she is the only good thing in a dark world hence the brightness of her and the darkness around her or to make her stand out because dark and evil things are about to happen to her. I think that this poster is great because it keeps you guessing and includes lots of unanswered questions. I will definitely take some elements from this poster. I will use the poster as inspiration for my movie poster by using the same colour scheme of everything behind it black and white but having one thing in colour in order to show its significance. For my poster, I will have it all back and white except for the colour of Eden' s lips which will be a dark red colour, i will keep her lips in colour as the lips signify the difference between 'normal' Eden and evil Eden as when she is evil she wears the dark lipstick with sewn up lips.  The sewn up lips are a connotation for Eden not being able to speak her emotions due to her dad calling her weak for expressing her emotions therefore she bottles it up and does not show any emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment