Monday 15 June 2015

Actors in my trailer

Actors in my trailer - 

Leah Arkell - Murderer

Elly Hemus - Teenage girl 1 (Victim) - playing herself - name Elly

Beth-Anne Horton - Teenage girl 2 (girl on face time) - playing herself - name Beth-Anne

The makeup I will be using on my actor Elly Hemus will be a casual makeup look on Elly that an average teenager would wear daily.Later in the trailer,Elly will have fake blood around her neck and on her face.

The  makeup I will be using on my actor Leah Arkell will be a 'broken doll' makeup look.Leah's makeup look will include very pale or white face makeup,red lips applied in a 'doll lips' shape.Leah's makeup look will also include makeup applied to look like Leah has a crack in her face and Leah will also wear fake eyelashes to make her eyes appear larger and more doll - like.Leah will also be wearing fake blood on her neck and hands.

The costume my actor Elly Hemus will be wearing a casual outfit that an average teenager would wear such as a vest,jeans and trainers or boots.

The costume my actor Leah Arkell will be wearing will be a doll - like dress and frilly socks.Leah will be wearing this outfit as she is supposed to be dressing up as an old fashioned doll and this is a type of outfit an old fashioned doll would be wearing.

The props my actors will have will be a mobile phone and a destroyed teddy bear.The prop Elly will be a mobile phone as in part of the trailer,Elly will be on the phone to her friend.The prop Leah will have will be the destroyed teddy bear.Leah will have a destroyed teddy bear because Leah's character is trying to dress up a little girl doll.The teddy bear represents Leah being young.The teddy bear is destroyed and covered in blood to show that Leah is evil and has murdered people before.The bear is a connotation of what Leah has done to people.

Leah's hair will also be in two ponytails as this is a hairstyle usually associated with young girls and as Leah's character is young,the hairstyle represents Leah being young and shows that Leah is young and has a young mentality.

I chose Leah and Elly to be my actors because Leah and Elly are good actor's and have both taken drama in the past so I thought they would be able to act well in my trailer.I also chose Leah and Elly to be my actors because Leah and Elly fit the idea of my characters well. Elly fits the idea of the teenage girl as Elly has a casual look that you would expect teenagers to look like in movies and Elly's attitude and personality fits the stereotypical teenager you see in movies. Leah fits the idea of the murderer as Leah's look fits the doll like look.Leah has long hair and most doll's have long hair therefore she suited being a doll character.Leah can also be very serious therefore she also suited being a murderous role as murderers in films are usually very serious.

Here are some pictures of my actors from filming the trailer.These pictures show the outfit's and makeup used on the actors in the trailer :

          

No comments:

Post a Comment